According to the Reserve Bank of India, there were about 41 million total credit cards in operation in the country as of 2018. Especially after demonetisation, the number of credit cards in circulation has increased exponentially. More individuals are now looking to avail credit cards.
If you want to avail a credit card, and are looking for more benefits than a regular card, a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard can be a suitable option for you. This Bajaj credit card combines the functions of four cards, namely, credit card, cash card, loan card and an EMI card into one.
Following are the benefits you can enjoy if you avail this credit card.
Advantages of using the Bajaj Finserv credit card
Since the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard gives the power of 4 cards in 1, there are numerous advantages of using it over a normal credit card. Some of the benefits include –
- You can withdraw cash from ATM without interest
With most credit cards, you need to pay a certain charge as processing fees when you use them to withdraw cash from ATMs. This charge is imposed as soon as you withdraw cash. However, with a Bajaj credit card, you can withdraw cash from ATMs for up to 50 days without paying any interest. You only have to pay a processing fee of 2.5%.
Thus, you can avail cash whenever you want to without paying an exorbitant amount.
- You can avail an emergency loan
One of the biggest advantages of Bajaj credit card is that you can convert the pre-approved credit amount into an emergency personal loan once a year. This advance does not have any end-use restrictions, and you can utilise it to cover emergencies like medical costs, repair and renovation charges and other expenses.
You can avail this advance for 90 days without any interest, and you can repay it in 3 easy EMIs. You only have to pay the standard 2.5% processing fee.
- Get layered security with your SuperCard
Unlike others, this credit card comes with additional security features like a zero-fraud liability cover, in-hand security, etc. that can help to ensure 100% secure transactions on the card. This in-hand security feature helps you to monitor the transactions on your card through the RBL MyCard App.
- Attractive offers and incentives
You can use the card to shop from over 60,000 offline and online shops and avail attractive offers and benefits. You can avail discounts on your purchases along with easy EMI options for high-cost purchases.
Along with these advantages of Bajaj Credit Card, you also get to enjoy a large amount of reward points on your purchases. Your reward points get credited to your account at the end of every month. Additionally, you are also offered 20,000 points as a welcome gift. There are several things you can do with these credit card reward points.
To avail of all these advantages, you need to know the application process for the Bajaj credit card.
How can you apply for the Bajaj Finserv credit card?
You can apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard by following the steps below-
- Submit your details like name, contact number, etc. in the SuperCard pre-approved form.
- You will then get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the designated place to validate your details.
- Check your pre-approved offer on the SuperCard after verifying your details. Opt for pre-approved offers provided by Bajaj Finserv which can help you avail such financial tools and products faster and more easily. These offers are available on credit cards as well as on numerous other financial products such as home loans, business loans, personal loans, etc. You can check your pre-approved offer by providing details like your name and phone number.
- After checking the offer, you need to choose from the type of card you want to avail from the seven options.
- After that, your application will be instantly approved, and you will receive the card in a short time.
Thus, by following these few simple steps, you can easily avail the benefits of a Bajaj credit card. However, make sure to check the eligibility criteria to avail the card before applying for it, to avoid any problems in the process.